samedi 2 septembre 2023



                                          Yes, my Mom raised me alone.

                            And Ouch! his discipline was uncompromising!

5 commentaires:


  1. They never spanked me, so I don't understand my fascination for spanking

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Do we really have to understand what fascinates us? Me, I remember the smell that emanated from my Mom during a spanking...? And the hug she gave me afterwards. By lecturing me of course!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses

    1. You're right, it's better to have fun without thinking about why we like it.

      Supprimer
    2. My wife replaces my mother now. She knew me well before we got married too :-(

      Supprimer
    3. My wife replaces my mother now. She knew me well before we got married too :-(

      Supprimer